After bowling we headed to my mom's for cake, ice cream and presents. I got a cd on how to love and honor my husband (mom are you trying to tell me something?), a book about how to become closer to Christ (I am excited to take on this challenge), a gorgeous photo of Christ and the Proclamation of the Family (both to frame and hang in our new house....when we get one) and finally the most gorgeous statue of Christ I have ever seen! After all this excitement, we went in the backroom to chat with each other. I am really glad that my mom and Scott had a chance to talk with each other and get to know one another better!!!!
Thanks again for an amazing night Mom!!!!
Scott and Me at the Melting Pot
My mom and me....the food was so good!
Scott and my Mom

1 comment:
Looks like you three had tons of fun, the Melting Pot is SO good! Happy Birthday SIS...
Post a Comment