Sunday, May 4, 2008

We are so proud of our little Morgan!

Today, Scott and I drove up to Logan to see our sister-in-law, Morgan, graduate. She graduated from Utah State University in Education. Scott and I were very pleased with how Utah State set up their graduation this year. They had each college within the university graduate at different times. So, instead of us having to sit through the business students and engineering students, we only had to sit through Morgan's college. It made the graduation go by a lot faster and I didn't have to find too much to keep Scott entertained. After the graduation we went to Firehouse Pizza (I think that was the name) for an early dinner. Scott got a calzone and I had a delicious pasta dish. Morgan opened up her graduation gifts and I believe she was very pleased with the gift that Scott and I gave her. It was probably her most favorite gift that she got. I saw the way her face lit up when she stared at the beautiful picture we gave her. After dinner it was back on the road to SLC. So, all in all we had a very good day.

We are very proud of you Morgan and happy that we had the chance to celebrate with you! Also, I didn't have a picture of Morgan in her cap and gown or any picture from today. So, I decided to put my artistic skills to work. I don't want to sound like I am bragging, but I have been told that I am a pretty good artist. People think I should sell my work, but I prefer to use my artistic ability for special occasions, such as this one. Below is the most gorgeous picture of Morgan that, I believe portrays her to a "t". I spent countless minutes and seconds painting this. Oh and the reason you don't have any feet, Morgan, is because I ran out of room in the paint window. Sorry!


3 comments:

Morgan said...

I have never looked better! Thank you for the beautiful painting I want a copy to hang above our fireplace (when we get one). Check out our blog, I have made some improvements at your request that might excite you.

Kathie said...

Wow Steph, all those years we spent together at school, I never knew your artistic ability extended past the dance floor!

Anonymous said...

She draws me better pictures all of the time. This one is a good pic, but it is not one of her masterpieces.
From: ARTLOVER29