Thursday, August 28, 2008

Comcast is the DEVIL and Honeymoon Pictures

We shall now refer to Comcast as Lucifer. Yes folks, Lucifer. What a pain of a company to have to deal with. Scott and I have been trying for 3 weeks to get our internet set up, but when dealing with the devil, it can be somewhat challenging. So the newest update is that we still don't have the internet. Which means that I am currently sitting in class, listening to the CEO of O.C. Tanner give a presentation on their company, and updating the blog.


Scott got a call from Lucifer yesterday asking if there was anything they could do to get our business back. (The day before called and canceled our order, because we couldn't get them to install it for us). Scott was busy and asked if they would call him tonight. So, next time I come to class (which is next Wednesday), I will let you know how the call with Lucifer went.


I don't have wedding pics on my laptop yet (sorry), but I do have some honeymoon pictures. So, enjoy this for now and hopefully I will be blogging next week.
























































































7 comments:

Alex said...

Scott, seriously. Couldn't you just throw her overboard? It would have made a great photo!

Morgan said...

You guys are so cute! Looks like you had a ton of fun on the honeymoon. Put up wedding pictures soon too ok?! Love you both..

ComcastCares1 said...

I am sorry to learn about the delay in setting up your service.

I would really like to find out what is causing the delay. Most importantly, I would like to help in getting your service set up ASAP.

If you don't mind, will you please send me your best contact number?

Thanks for providing the oportunity to assist!

Great pics by the way! Thanks for sharing!

Mark C.
Comcast Corp.
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Kathie said...

So fun! I loved out Honeymoon! Looks like you guys had a great time too.
So is the above comment for real? And yes, I agree with you Comcast is the devil. They messed up our bill the first 4 months we were with them! Each time required at least a 1/3 hour phone call that they kept rerouting us to Utah because of our Cell numbers, even though we told them we live in Baltimore! I swear they look for any way to cheat you out of money. Watch out!

Darren and Dianne said...

It's about time you get some pictures posted!! hahaha j/k. I enjoyed looking at them. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Darren and Dianne said...

So I jumped ahead of myself. I looked at the pictures first than I read about the whole lucifer and internet situation! My bad! :)

Charley said...

I love all of your honeymoon pics, it looks like you had so much fun! Someday we'll all have to go on a cruise together!!! Or at least us girls, haha!! We're glad you are home and thanks for all the great souveniers! You gus are the best!