WE ARE HOME AND MARRIED!!!!!!!! Everything went perfect! I can't think of a single thing that was wrong on our wedding day(s). I loved every single minute of it and can't believe it is all over. Our honeymoon was amazing and Scott did a good job planning it. It was everything I could have hoped for.
As many of you know, we bought a house.....which we don't have internet at yet. Comcast is suppose to be coming out next Friday to install our cable and internet. So, you will all have to wait until then for all the great pictures and stories.
A special thanks to both the Grables and Bartons for all of their work with the wedding. I was extremely lucky to have my mom and Robyn to help with everything. They made the wedding day(s) everything I dreamed for.
I will post more in a week.
Love The Grables!!!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations you two! We are so happy for you and so glad you made it safely home from your honeymoon! We love you!
I can't wait to see all of your pictures girl! Tell me more about your honeymoon, where did you two go again? Bermuda? Josh and I enjoyed celebrating your special day with you, wish you could have made it to ours though! I posted some pics from your reception. Hope all is well, we should all plan a group date!
i still feel so bad about missing your wedding, i am so glad you had fun. i need your adderess so i can invite you to trents k
AWWW we miss you guys *tear
Post a Comment