Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Month of Love

Scott and I have received invitations for 3 weddings all happening in one week. So, what do you do when you have 3 weddings in one week.....the economy is down the drain.....and you are trying to get out of debt???? Get Creative! I was at Macey's Grocery Store the other day picking up some cleaning supplies when I found the cutest soup bowls! They were only $1.25 a piece, plus a pack of soup for $2.50. These presents are a steal of a deal and very cute. Start looking for some deals!

7 comments:

me said...

that is so sticken cute

Hobbs Family said...

Such a cute idea! And bear creek soups are yummy!!

Charley said...

You are so creative! I love them!

Darren and Dianne said...

Way cute idea's! You will have to tell me how Dennis' wedding was.

Anonymous said...

Wow. You spent less than 5 bucks on a Wedding gift!

Anonymous said...

ps. hopefully they don't read your blog :)

Morgan said...

Please update your blog! Thank you XOXO love you