Saturday, October 24, 2009

Baby Lucas

Surprise, surprise......what we thought could be a girl is DEFINITELY a BOY! There is no mistaking my little boy for a girl. Scott and I had a fun time at the ultrasound and our technician was cracking jokes left and right. Lucas definitely made a us laugh and was as stubborn as he could be. Just as the technician was getting a shot of the "goods", Lucas decided that it was his turn to enjoy the nice package he has been blessed with. The technician was hitting his bum area for quite a bit of time, trying to get Lucas to let go, so we could get a shot. Lucas was as stubborn as he could be and kept on doing his thing until he was finished. Hmmm.....I think he already takes after his Daddy and Mommy, definitely stubborn.

Maybe he will take all my stubborness from me and after I give birth, I won't have any anymore. haha Oh, we could only hope.

Here are some great pictures (the first pictures) of my cute little baby boy. I am so excited to have him and can't wait for the adventure that is ahead of me. There will definitely be chaos in the Grable household.


Lucas' cute hand and profile

His cute little foot and face. The face pictures kind of freak me out though. haha

Look how cute his little feet are!

Hello world.....I am definitely a boy!

My favorite picture of all...."Hi Mom and Dad!"
The 4 month picture update.....

9 comments:

Andree and Josh said...

Well it looks like that gender test was a fail! How exciting for you! We hope you are well!

Kathie said...

I am so excited for you guys!

Darren and Dianne said...

Oh, those ultrasound pics are awesome. I can't beleive you are going to be a mommy!! Wait it shouldn't be too weird, I already have two!! I am super excited for you. Being a mom can be challenging, but it is the best thing ever. You look so cute too!

Morgan said...

I knew it! Jake is so excited to have a boy cousin so close in age.... We love you guys!

Charley said...

Congratulations!!! We love boys in our family!!! (We'll love girls too, when we finally have one!!)

The Cotton's said...

You look so beautiful! You got some good ultrasound pictures! Congratulations!

Stef said...

Oh boy! We love boys! How fun that we will all have little boys. I am so excited for you. Steph I miss you. Sorry I haven't been in touch forever!! Love you guys.

Shirley said...

Brandon and I send our biggest Congrats!!! So exciting, being a mother is the most amazing gift you will ever receive! You look beautiful and the ultrasound pictures are perfect!

Morgan said...

its January! You haven't posted since Oct. we want nursery pictures and prego pics! love you- sorry to be so demanding