Lucas, always know how much your Daddy and I love you. We have loved you from the very first moment we learned that we were expecting your arrival. Throughout the pregnancy you really have shown your true personality and have made both your Daddy and me laugh. One of my favorite memories, while I was pregnant, was the way you and your Daddy would play. You loved it when Daddy would push on your hand, elbow, knee or foot and "chase" you around in my belly.
Within the first day, Daddy and I have determined that you are going to be our little soccer player. You were really good at kicking while in Mommy's tummy, were great at kicking while you were being delivered and have been really good at kicking with every diaper change. You are going to be our little all star.
Lucas, we are so happy to finally have you here. We look forward to all of our special memories that are yet to come.
Love......your Mommy and Daddy
Lucas Goss Grable
March 29, 2010 @ 2:51 p.m.
7lbs 4oz and 20 inches long












8 comments:
SO cute!! I can't wait to come and meet him. Great pictures!
Awesome. Can't wait to meet the little man. Skype with us when you get a sec!
That is such a sweet tribute to Lucas. I wish I had written down those moments of each pregnancy. The kicking, the hiccups, ect. Those pictures are amazing too.
Love the pictures and he is such a sweet little guy! Congrats again!
What a beautiful baby boy! Love the pics! Can't wait for our little man to come and they can be buddies!
How sweet! Love the pictures. He is so precious and cute.
Oh my gosh those pictures are adorable...he is so precious! Congratulations!!!!
That last one was Jackie, Charley's sister! he he :)
Post a Comment