Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Amazing Fiance, House and Ring!!!

Okay, so everything seems to be set for July 30 and 31. Oh my gosh, I AM GETTING MARRIED!!!! I am so happy that this day has finally come and that it is to such an amazing guy. Scott treats me like a princess every single minute of my life. Even when I am acting all crazy and crying all the time, he still tells me how much he loves me. I am so glad that I waited for my prince charming to come. I never could have dreamed up a more amazing man.

As some of you know, Scott and I are going to be buying a house instead of renting. Scott volunteered to take on the "house hunting" project. I am so glad, because this takes a lot of stress off my shoulders. We have been searching online for about a month and haven't had too much luck. We recently started looking north in the Clearfield, Kaysville and Syracuse area. Wow, are there some goregous houses up there for cheap! I hate to say it, but we might end up north. This is one of the houses we are going to go and look at. It is gorgeous!!!


Of course we have many more houses to look at after this one.






Okay, so I haven't posted any pictures of my ring yet. I tried to take some and they just didn't do the ring any justice. However, I figure I would post them to give people an idea of what my ring looks like. Keep in mind, that you will be "wowed" in person by it. It was pretty funny in Relief Society today, the Stake President's wife made a big deal about the "rock" I had on my finger. She said that I shouldn't have something this big until 20 to 40 years into the marriage. I am definitely a lucky girl!!! I must mention that Scott designed this ring on his own. He had no idea what I wanted. So, this is purely his own creation. He is amazing!








6 comments:

Charley said...

I think that house is beautiful and if you end up in Clearfield or somewhere up north, then that just means we have another place to become familiar with and we will still come and see you! I hope everything works out and you can find exactly what you are looking for, where ever it may be! I really love that bathroom!!! And look at all the stainless appliances in the kitchen... Oh and good job on the ring Dot, it's beautiful!

Darren and Dianne said...

Dang Girl! A house, awesome guy, and a beautiful ring. What more could a girl want! heheheh. Love the ring, just wanted to let you know.

Morgan said...

Cute house, cute ring, cute pants (Scotty Pants that is) you got it going on!!! And it's almost your birthday.. See you Saturday XOXO

Embellish the Moment said...

Hi there! i just came across your blog through AnnMarie's! I am also linked on hers as amber t. Anyway, we have a business doing wedding decor that I wanted to let you know about. I have links to our site on my personal blog. Or go to embellishthemoment.net. Take a look and if there is anything we can help you with for your wedding or Open House we would love to. Our contact info is on the site. And if not, thanks for looking and Congratulations! I love how excited you are!

Nick said...

It's almost your happy birthday!!!!

Jami Weight said...

What a cute couple you guys make. I am so happy for you. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS !!!! You are beautiful and your hubby to be is handsome, 2 cute people should be together. I remember scott was in my Biology class with Mr. Tripp as our teacher and me and camille Jensen thought he was the hottest thing (even though we were seniors and he was a sophie) good luck.