The sellers have accepted our offer. Not our first offer, but our counter offer. We now have a lot of work ahead of us in the next couple weeks and are very excited to get started!!!
Life has changed so much since the day of our wedding. Scott and I adopted a second dog, Makita, to play with Lulu. I graduated with my MBA in May 2009 and Scott graduated with his Bachelor's in Economics in Dec. 2009. Scott is currently studying for the LSAT and will apply to law school fall of 2010. We are expecting our first baby, Lucas, on April 4th 2010. Life has been great and we are enjoying all of our adventures.
4 comments:
YAY!!! Congratulations! How exciting for you guys! So we will finish up our tile just in time to start helping you clean, right?!?!? hahaha
You didn't help at my house, so i am torn about helping out at yours!
Hey Congrats! I just found your blog yahoo come visit some time!
Katie
you are being a slacker! Update your blog please... XOXO
Post a Comment