Last night Scott and I put our first offer on the cutest house! It is located in West Jordan, which is a great location for us. It won’t affect Scott’s or my commute very much and is still close to family and friends. Both Scott and I fell in love with the back yard and the deck. There is a two-tiered deck in the back yard and a lot of land. Barbeques anyone??? We put our offer in as of 8:24 p.m. last night (I know the exact time because we had to write it) and the deadline for a response is 7:00 p.m. tonight. I can hardly wait! Whoever knows me really well (well I guess just knows me), understands that I lack patience. However, I must give myself a little credit….I have been improving over the past year. However this isn’t one of those times that I will be displaying my improvement of patience. I just can’t wait for 7:00 p.m. to come and find out what they say: accept, counter or reject. From what we understand, the couple might be in a need for a quick sale and we are hoping that they will just accept and not counter. I can’t wait to find our house so that I can start looking at couches and cute decorations. Below are some pictures of the house that were on utahrealestate.com. They are a little out dated, because new Pergo floors have been installed all throughout the upstairs. The only carpet upstairs is in the master bedroom and spare bedroom, which we will probably rip out. As much as we love blue carpet, I am thinking we are going to want something else.
Let me know what you think!!!! Cross your fingers they accept our offer. How exciting is all of this!!!!






Let me know what you think!!!! Cross your fingers they accept our offer. How exciting is all of this!!!!








2 comments:
Great House! That will be a lot of fun for you two. I hope that you get it. Josh and I are wanting to buy as well, the market is amazing right now. Just finding the right place and the right location is the difficult part. I loved how you said you can't wait to start decorating your new house! I feel the same way! I talk to Josh about that all the time. Well you will have to let us know what happens! Best Wishes!
HOW EXCITING! It is such a cute house, and you will just make it even better. Let us know if you get it!!
Post a Comment