It started out as any ordinary Friday night. Scott was over waiting for me to finish getting ready. I really do try to be ready on time, but some how Scott usually has to wait about 5 to 10 mins. I believe that he comes over earlier than he is suppose to. haha
I hear Scott call my name and tell me to come into the kitchen. He takes me over to the sliding door to the backyard and tells me to examine the wall and the door. At first I didn't notice anything, until I started to really look closer. There were flying ants all over the screen door and working ants (black ants) all over the wall. Holy crap!!!!!!!!!! Where did all of these ants come from? So, I immediately screamed, got extremely grossed out and started feeling like ants were crawling all over my body. That is when my knight in shining armor (well in a gas mask and a can of ant killer) came to my rescue.
Scott immediately prepared for his battle against the ever persistent flying and working ants. With the vacuum hose in one hand, ant spray in the other and a gas mask to protect himself, he went to work. Every ant that came out was immediately sucked into the black hole of death a.k.a the vacuum. He then found all of their openings and sprayed ant killer into their home! After an exhausting half hour of battle; Scott had won the battle.
The ants have never returned. I believe it is in fear of the ANT MAN!
Preparing for Battle

Fighting for our freedom



2 comments:
Good job at saving the princess!!! haha
It is good you have a man to do that now! I remember when you and Brooke woke me up to kill a spider in you bath tub.
Post a Comment