Can you believe that fall has come and already gone? Spring and fall are my favorite seasons and I feel a little jipped this year. We have a lot of trees in our front yard and had a lot of beautiful colors to wake up to everyday. However, it definitely didn't last long enough. I had Scott take some pictures before all the leaves fell off and everything became covered with a blanket of white snow. Enjoy!!!!
Life has changed so much since the day of our wedding. Scott and I adopted a second dog, Makita, to play with Lulu. I graduated with my MBA in May 2009 and Scott graduated with his Bachelor's in Economics in Dec. 2009. Scott is currently studying for the LSAT and will apply to law school fall of 2010. We are expecting our first baby, Lucas, on April 4th 2010. Life has been great and we are enjoying all of our adventures.
2 comments:
those are some cool pictures.
Pretty! I love fall. I think it is my favorite season, but it really doesn't seem to last as long as I would like it too :)
Post a Comment