Friday, November 28, 2008

We are expecting.......

This may come as a surprise to everyone, it came as a surprise to us. In about 2 weeks, we will welcome a new member of our slowly growing Grable family. There seems to be a tradition of adoption in the Grable family and Scott and I felt that it would be appropriate to keep the tradition alive. The opportunity was right in front of our faces and we couldn't pass it up. We will be welcoming a 5 year old with the crispiest blue eyes you have ever seen. When you stare into his eyes, your heart immediately melts. When we get him, in about 2 weeks, we will post some pictures.

We are so excited!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This move is an abomination, I hope you feel good about it!

Morgan said...

WTF.. are you talking about a dog? How was your thanksgiving??? we missed you guys..

Charley said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to meet "keets" HAHAHA!!! Your blog looks so cute!!!

Team Fraser said...

Congrat's that is awesome!!

Darren and Dianne said...

Can't wait to see!

Anonymous said...

Karl is going to be a kick A addition.

James Evans said...

I have to second the WTF.

James Evans said...

Are you talking about Carol Mikita?

Amy said...

I am still waiting to see the new addition....

The Cotton's said...

Oh my goodness! That is so wonderful!
Congratulations I am sure he will just be an amazing addition to your little family.

The Cotton's

Charley said...

Um yeah, you should update your blog!!!