Friday, January 23, 2009

Following In Our Footsteps

A few days ago I got a call from my cousin to let me know some "funny" information. During an outing with the rest of our family she found out that two of our younger cousins got a gerbil or hamster or some type of little pet. When asked what they named their pet, they promptly told her "Stephanie" after "Scott and Stephanie". Wow...are you serious! What an honor.....my little cousins named their pet after me. They must love me sooooo much. Wait...what....the story isn't finished yet???? My cousin continues to tell me that they wanted to name their pet Scott, but found out it was a girl, so they had to name her Stephanie. Just wanted to let the world know that there is a little pet out their following in my footsteps. Hope "Stephanie" lives up to her name and knows that she was suppose to be a "Scott". We feel so honored!!!!

3 comments:

GinaB said...

Wow - you have had way tooooo much cold medicine. Seriously, you are bragging about a gerbil being named after you?

Hmmm - wait - maybe I see the resemblance.

Charley said...

Haha, I Love that first comment!!! How funny!!!

Darren and Dianne said...

Oh so precious.. I don't know if I could look at a hampster and say "come here Stephanie" I just couldn't do it!! Congrats though, hahaha.