Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fun Idea

I just had a fun idea come to mind and thought I would get some input:

The Objective: Figuring out a way to have a girl's night once a month that everyone will be able to attend.

The idea: Having some type of a craft/creative night. There will be a restaurant we will meet at for a good night of dinner, fun and laughter. At this dinner, we will all exchange cards that we have made. Each person will make a card for each of the members that come and during dinner, we will all exchange cards. Not only will we get to be able to enjoy each other's company and get a night away, but we will also have some cute greeting cards to take home.

What does everyone think? Would you participate?

4 comments:

emeebee said...

As long as food is involved - I'd be down. Just don't count on getting really good cards from me :)

The Cotton's said...

I think that is a really good idea!
You could even have everyone take turns in hosting it at their house.

Charley said...

I think it sounds like a great idea too! Although I am craft-challenged!!

Morgan said...

I wish I could, I would love too.. will you fly me out each month???