Way cute pics Stephanie! I need to start taking pictures, unfortunately there must be something wrong with me, I am 17 weeks and I swear there is nothing there! I am so impatient and just want a pouch so bad! It pokes out a little, but not enough!
Life has changed so much since the day of our wedding. Scott and I adopted a second dog, Makita, to play with Lulu. I graduated with my MBA in May 2009 and Scott graduated with his Bachelor's in Economics in Dec. 2009. Scott is currently studying for the LSAT and will apply to law school fall of 2010. We are expecting our first baby, Lucas, on April 4th 2010. Life has been great and we are enjoying all of our adventures.
5 comments:
Lucas is going to be a BIG BOY. Can't wait to see him.
I think you look great!! I can't wait to meet him!
You are a cute prego-lilly! :) Good luck with this last bit!
Way cute pics Stephanie! I need to start taking pictures, unfortunately there must be something wrong with me, I am 17 weeks and I swear there is nothing there! I am so impatient and just want a pouch so bad! It pokes out a little, but not enough!
You look adorable - I can't wait to see you at your shower!
Milissa
Post a Comment