


Yesterday officially marked a week since Scott and I got engaged. There has been so much planning and so many decisions have happened in just one week. Scott doesn’t understand why we need 4 months when we have planned so much in a week. The very first decision and plan that was in place was our temple and wedding date. We are getting married on July 30, 2008 at the Bountiful Temple! It is only 18 weeks away!!!! It is such a beautiful temple and beautiful scenery. I am so excited….I just can’t wait!!!

4 comments:
Congratulations to Stephanie and Scott. To Scott: Four months is merely a "blink in time" so be prepared to work hard. To Stephanie: If you need any help, just let me know. Also, I believe that you will be celebrating your wedding day on Grandpa Fitz's 99th birthday. He would be very pleased with your selection. And, more than likely attend in spirt for exactly one hour before ordering his ride back home for a nap. Cheers - Lorrie Lima
I'm so excited for you two! The Bountiful temple is beautiful..
That is mine and Brandon's favorite temple too, that's why we also chose to have our gorgeous little Gage sealed to us there!!! Only 33 more days... Can't wait to see you guys again!
I love your background, it is so cute!
Post a Comment