WE HAVE OUR RECEPTION CENTER!!!! It is the most gorgeous place to celebrate our wedding and I am so excited to start planning the details. We will be having a ring ceremony and a celebration at Rose Sachs Gardens. Scott and I wanted a celebration rather than an open reception. We have a maximum number of guests that we can invite to our celebration, and it definitely has been hard to determine who we invite. We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so we have also decided to have a open house when we return from our honeymoon. So, basically this is going to turn into a week of Scott and Steph! haha
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
It's a beautiful location! We are going to have tons of fun!
It is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see it in real life!
Wow! Looks so pretty!
You already said that I can come, so I'll be extremely upset if that changes!! j/k... I'll be happy if I just get an invite to the open house. Congrats once again, I'm glad to hear you're getting married in the temple. It is an amazing experience that you'll never forget.
You should email this blog out so people know about it, I stumbled across it by reading your comment on Rick's page.
Yeah I'm so excited you guys have a blog. It's such a good way for me to keep up with everyone back in the SLC!! Well the US ha ha. Miss you guys, good luck with all the planning!!
Ciao
Newt!!
Post a Comment