Sunday, April 27, 2008

My 25th Birthday Party

Could I be any more lucky???? I think I have found the most wonderful, amazing and thoughtful man to marry. Over the last month, Scott and I have been talking about getting a trampoline. We were going to make that our first big purchase together and something we could enjoy at our house.

Yesterday was my official birthday and Scott had the night planned for me. He came to get me at 6:00 and off we went. As we were driving he told me that he had forgotten the tickets that we needed. So, he turned around the car and off we drove to his house. When we pulled in the driveway I noticed some balloons tied to the gate on his backyard. I looked at him and he said "surprise babe". I got out of the car with my sweatshirt (which Scott told me to bring) and my purse in hand and started walking towards the backyard. That is when I noticed this........

A trampoline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed, threw my purse and sweatshirt, jumped on Scott and gave him a big hug and then ran to jump on my new tramp! This was the best birthday surprise ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I screamed really loud because Scott's mom came outside. haha

Scott had also had a party planned for me as well. There was a station set up with a screen and projector to play Rock Band (I am really good at the singing part, if I say so myself. haha), there was a fire set up to roast marshmallows and then Scott bbq for everyone! It was the best birthday party ever and the best surprise ever. Thank you for all that came to the party, it was great. Thank you to Brandon and Charley for the toilet plunger. It doesn't beat the trampoline, but is still a good gift. haha Here are some pictures from the night.....





4 comments:

Kathie said...

How fun! I want a tramp. But I don't want a plunger! ;) Bad memories!

Newt said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!! I wish I could have been there :(. I miss everyone so much. Hope all the wedding stuff is coming along well. Talk to ya soon.

Newt said...

Oh and P.S. I'm sorry I never wished a happy Birthday Steph. I'm the worst friend ever!! Well Happy Be-lated Birth Celebration!! :)

Charley said...

Happy Birthday! It was great seeing you guys! Too bad it was so cold outside! Gage sure did love jumping on your tramp though!