The wedding planning is just moving right along. There has been so much accomplished in the past 3 weeks that it feels as if I have been engaged for 2 months already. I can't wait to just sit back, relax and smooth sail into the wedding day.
Thanks to Kathie and Jim Gwilliam, we have found and booked our photographer. Funny thing is that Kathie and Jim have no idea that they referred us to Retrospect. I saw some of their engagement pictures and saw some on their blog. So, I checked out the photographer. Scott and I met with Tim and Heidi last night and fell in love with their style. They had a lot of amazing packages to choose from and were very generous with their offer. Basically we couldn’t refuse what they brought to the table. So, we have finally book the photographer for the wedding. Everyone should check them out.
www.utah-wedding-photographer.com
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Steph, that is awesome! They are really great. We love all our pictures. Did you tell them you found them through us? They will love that.
I love their pictures! Good Choice..
Wow, they look like they do a great job! One more thing out of the way!
Post a Comment