Monday, June 16, 2008

HOMEOWNERS

Scott and I finally own our home! It took a while and a little frustration, but we finally are on title and have the keys (a key) to our home. Scott will go tonight to pick up the rest of the keys and garage openers at 5:00. We took Lulu over to see her new house last night and she just loved it. Mostly because the last owners had 2 dogs and a cat, so she was having so much fun sniffing everywhere.

Time to get the projects started. First things first.....cleaning that oven! Just as I suspected, the sellers didn't clean the oven before they left. Thank goodness it is a self cleaning oven, so hopefully if we run that a couple times we won't have to do much. There are a lot of weeds, so I think Scott and I will be doing a lot of yard work at the beginning.

I am so excited to get started and I am even more excited to finally own a home with my future husband! What a big step in our lives babe. I love you!!!!

4 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

How exciting! Congratulations!!!

Darren and Dianne said...

That is way cool! Congrats. I can't wait to see it :)

Charley said...

Finally!!! What a FUN experience!!! hahaha! Well, next time, you'll just have to have Brandon help, then you don't have to worry about stupid agents!!!

Morgan said...

Congrats again.. I really wish I could see the inside of your house before I leave. I will have to come have a sleepover with you sometime, we can stay up until 4 A.M. and we won't have to worry about your mom wandering the halls (she is never going to live that one down).