Friday, June 6, 2008

Matrimoney

Scott and I have successfully set up our Matrimoney account. This is basically a checking account that we set up with America Credit Union. By going to the website http://matrimoney.macu.com and entering our registry number, then you are able to use a credit card to put money into the account. I have been asked if I feel that setting up this account is just too impersonal. To me, it is not. Scott and I can only guess what we are going to need once we get married and settled into our new home. This account will give us the opportunity to go out and buy the exact things that we need. So, I find that this account can only be a benefit to Scott and me and also our guests. If our guests can't find the time to go to a store, find a gift and wrap it; then this would be the most efficient and convenient way for them to give us a gift.

What do you think, is this too impersonal? I would love to hear your comments.

Scott and I have also registered at Bed Bath and Beyond and we are also asking for gift cards to Ikea.





3 comments:

Charley said...

I don't think it's too impersonal. I really hate it when you register for something, or ask for something and then you don't get it! So I say good for you!

Charley said...

I don't think it's too impersonal. I really hate it when you register for something, or ask for something and then you don't get it! So I say good for you!

Nate and Jamie said...

What a great idea!! Wish they had that 3 years ago for our wedding