Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Final Stretch

13 days left.....but who's counting?!?! I can't believe we are so close; it seriously felt like our wedding day wasn't ever going to get here.

I just got a call from my dressmaker telling me that I can pick up my wedding dress tomorrow! I about jumped out of my chair with excitement! I can't wait to see the finished product and just how beautiful it is.

We are down to tying up all the loose ends, which isn't too hard. I feel like now we are just waiting for the day to come and that is about left. Well except for the fact that I have to go and exchange the groomsmen clothing. That shouldn't be too bad though.

Last night Scott and I went furniture shopping. It wasn't too bad and we got done in a decent amount of time. Mainly because I went shopping with my cousin Tori a few days before that and picked out options. Then I took Scott yesterday and showed him the options and he said yes or no. So, it was pretty easy. Scott was more worried about the money than the look of the furniture. We got a killer of a deal and were able to get brand new couches, a pub table (which is goregous!) and a frontloader washer and dryer set. All brand spankin' new! If anyone is looking for some new, great, reasonably priced furniture....check out Furniture Warehouse (on road redwood). I am sure you just sung that last part in your head. haha


OH MY GOSH I AM ALMOST MARRIED!!!!

4 comments:

Kathie said...

I am so excited for you! Just love your wedding day, and don't let anyone or anything put a damper on it. It only happens once and it goes by so fast so enjoy every moment.

Darren and Dianne said...

I am excited for you too! I can't wait to see you all dressed up! It is the best day ever.

Anonymous said...

great for you

Anonymous said...

slfkjasdifjasdlkf