Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stacy got a SCOOTER!!!!

My future sister-in-law, Stacy (she will be a sister-in-law in 21 days!!!), bought a scooter a couple weeks back. She was able to go and pick it up last night and I am so excited for her!!! It all started back about a month ago. Well actually I think she has been thinking about getting a scooter for a while; but I think when she drove my cousin's scooter at the engagement party it sealed the deal. She was able to go and pick up her scooter last night!!!! I haven't seen it yet, but I hear it is so awesome. I can't wait to come over and test it out!!!!!! Congrats Stacy!

The below picture isn't her scooter. I don't have a pic of it yet, so I pulled this off of the internet.

1 comment:

Charley said...

YAY for Stacy!!! She is so excited!!!