Monday, July 7, 2008

I am so excited that I got tagged! Thanks Kathie

Tag you're it! (this is my first tag!!)

The Rules:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment of the people you tag so that they realize that they have been tagged.


Joys:

1. Working on our new house with Scott

2. Being able to learn something new every day.

3. Knowing that in 23 days I get to be married to the most wonderful man!

Fears:

1. Getting fat!!!!

2. Being kidnapped

3. Not living up to my full potential as a wife and a woman in the business field

Current Obsessions:

1. I guess you could say that at this moment in time, my obsession is the wedding. (Sorry Babe!)

2. Getting our house ready to move in. Scott has been doing an awesome job of getting the outside ready and weed free. I am still working on the inside though. We get our new carpet on Monday!!!!!!

3. I still and will always have an obsession for shopping. I need new clothes for our honeymoon.

Surprising facts:

1. I once kneeled on a toothpick (on accident) and didn’t realize that it stuck inside of my knee. I had a half a toothpick stuck straight in my knee for over a week until my dad dug it out.

2. I knew that I was going to marry Scott after our first date. He just took a little longer to realize that I was the girl for him. I am so glad that he did realize it though. I am one lucky girl!!!!

3. Even though I am an outgoing person, shy people make me feel really uncomfortable. If I can’t get someone to talk to me, I start to feel really uncomfortable and become shy. Weird….I know!


I completed my first tag! I tag: Morgan, Jamie, Charley, Newt and AnnMarie

No comments: