Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am an idiot

I have no idea how I have done this. Well I have a little bit of an idea. So here I am trying to be one of those extremely creative individuals that make such cute backgrounds for their blogs. I am thinking I am just amazing and I am getting my background all set up. In the instructions, it told me to go pick a certain kind of template. Yeah, totally think I picked the wrong kind of template. Now I am back to the basic Blogger. I don't have the tab for "layout" at the top, it only shows "template" now. So, I can't add anyones blog addresses back in or do anything. Ugh! Does anyone know how to get me out of this predicament? I have tried everything and can't figure out how to upgrade our blog, to the new Blogger!!!

This sucks!

#1, I am smart (That's for you Alex)

1 comment:

Alex said...

How about #1 You are smart, and #2 You are an idiot (sometimes) :)

I hope your mom doesn't get mad at me for saying that.