Friday, September 19, 2008

Souvenirs....What Could Be Better???

As most of you know, Scott and I went on an Eastern Carribean Cruise for our honeymoon. I must say, that it was spectacular. One of the best parts were trying to find souvenirs for everyone. We had the most fun picking out souvenirs for our cute little nephews. Brandon and Charley brought Gage and Carter over to get their souvenirs one night. As soon as they got their gifts, I got my camera and started snapping some shots. Enjoy!!!!


Here is my hot, tan husband and Gage with his souvenir (the beenie)

Gage, loving his new beenie (We be jammin')

Rockin' his new beenie

Doesn't get better than this

Carter with his souvenir (the rattle in his hand) and also with Gage's beenie on. Charley and I couldn't resist putting it on him. I know there is only one pic of Carter, but that is because he kept shaking his rattle and I could only get one pic of him still.

2 comments:

Charley said...

Oh man, they are a couple of little studs! Thanks again for the souvenirs, they are great!

Nate and Jamie said...

Where is my souvenirs? JK... Love the beanie!