I figured that I was due for a new post. I have so much to catch everyone up on, that I think I will have to do little bits here and there. So, to start everything off....I will blog about our labor day weekend.
I have to cutest husband ever! On labor day, he left in the morning to run some errands while I got ready for the day. When he got home, he said: "Hey babe, come and see what Lulu did to the kitchen." As I walked into the room and looked in the kitchen (there was nothing wrong), he said "Oh just kidding, look at the table." I turned and looked at the table and saw the most beautiful arrangement of flowers in the Mikasa vase we got for our wedding! How thoughtful and sweet. I am a lucky girl.



Also, if you remember Labor Day well, then you will remember that it was rainy!!! Lulu was absolutely loving the rainy day and playing in the mud. I let her out to go to the bathroom and when she had returned at the door, she had mud on her face. Hmmmm, where has Lulu been playing!!!



Our Labor Day weekend was rainy, cold and fun! It was nice to have the extra day off. I am pretty sure we spent it studying (that is all we do now).
I will be posting more later!

4 comments:
it looks way nice. good job and how sweet about the flowers
Very sweet! Husbands are the best.
Seriously...who did you marry? Where did you find him??? He certainly isn't the Scott I remember :) Just kidding, he is a great guy! I love your wall and all the decor!
Do you rent out LuLu? I think I have a wasp nest that could use digging up.
Post a Comment