Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Family Is Finally Complete

I am a little slow on getting this blog up and going. On November 1st the last Barton has finally entered into the blissful commitment called marriage. Kyle and Stacie were married in the Logan Temple Saturday morning and then had their reception in Ogden that evening. The Logan Temple is gorgeous and their sealing was amazing. I am so glad and grateful that I was able to experience and share in this time with them. Kyle and Stacie we love you and so glad you found each other!!!!

The happy couple!!!! Mr. and Mrs. Kyle and Stacie Barton

A couple of the sisters from both sides

The friends


Brother and sister!!!! Kyle how did you become the runt of our family? haha I am actually wearing heels.


While waiting for all the pictures to be taken, Morgan and I decided to have a skirt spinning competition. Enjoy


1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hey Stephanie, Jason had mentioned he saw you at your bro's wedding, so when I came across your blog, I thought I would say hi. Glad to see your doing so good. Send me your email if you would like to be added to my private blog. mandaca44@hotmail.com