As speculated, Scott and I met with a member of the bishopric on Sunday and received our callings. Any guesses.......... Well Scott and I were thinking maybe Young Men or Young Women and then started thinking we would get some sort of teaching callings. So, you are lookin at the new teachers for the junior primary. We will get to team teach (I am really excited about this), the 5-6 year old primary kids. We apparently will have 2 autistic children in the class and have been told that this is going to be a "challenging" calling.
Both Scott and I are really excited for our callings, because we know that it will definitly help us grow in the areas that we are weak. For example, I am sure to learn a lot of patience.
We can't wait to get started!!!!!
Here are the new teachers!!!! Scott says this calling will help me to not be "baby hungry" haha

5 comments:
Congratulations! You two are the perfect choice for this assignment. Those little 6 year olds are so lucky! Plus, if you ever get stumped, you have Morgan as a resource. It's all good.
Congratulations! What a fun experience for you guys!
Congrats! Primary callings are always so much fun..hard..but fun!
Sweet! I love primary. I am teaching the 9 year old's and I really love it. The only problem though is I have to teach Sharing time in two weeks! Yikes, a little nervous.
That is sick dawg.....Good luck
Post a Comment