Tuesday, July 1, 2008

No more teachers, no more books

School is officially OVER for both Scott and me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scott finished up about a week ago and I finished last night. It feels so good to have at least a month and a half off before life gets super busy. This will free up a lot of time for the last month before we get married. Now that I don't have homework and studying at night, maybe I will be able to post a little more. I have a lot of pics of people helping us fix up our house that definitely should be talked about. So, prepare yourselves.... the posts are on their way!!!!!

2 comments:

Charley said...

YAY!!!! Congrats to both of you! Now you get to play with your house and get it ready to move into and finish up all the wedding plans!!!

Morgan said...

Congratulations! School is over.... Now you can relax a little before the big day!