Last night was a blast! I had the opportunity to have dinner with my mom and Milissa. Milissa is putting together the wedding book (signing book) for Scott’s and my wedding. We got together last night so I could give her some pictures and little tidbits that I had. She brought the book and showed me what the basic layout is going to be. She has done a fabulous job and I am so excited to see the final product!!!!! I have no idea how someone could be so creative. She is definitely a right brain thinker and I am definitely as left brain as they come.
Left Brain
Words (verbal)
Logical
Black & White
Numbers
Sequence
Analysis
Lists
Critical ThinkingRight Brain
Images (non-verbal)
Intuitive
Color
Rhythm
Imagination
Daydreaming
Dimension
Creative Thinking
Here are some pictures of last night. Also, I have some pics I will be posting about our new house. So stay tuned!!!
Mom and Milissa are you so proud that I actually blogged about something that happened within a day?



6 comments:
How exciting, it is getting so close!!! Oh, and I posted about Carter's adoption!
Your hair is so long I can't believe it, it looks fabulous!! I came by your new house last night, it looks so good. I was bummed you weren't there though :(. I can't wait for you guys to have a BBQ over there yeah!!
What would you say if i used both halves of my brain equally? The only word that comes to my mind is---Human Mastermind
Your hair is getting so long! Isn't my mom the best! Your wedding is coming up SO SOON...
Steph! You look beautiful! Your hair is long and looks great! I am excited for your wedding! I can't beleive you are almost a married woman! hahaha
Next week at this time you will be married! only 3 more days... we are so excited to see you guys and I can't wait to see your dress finished. See you on Tuesday night. XOXO
Post a Comment