I...Stephanie
I am: awesome!!!
I think: everything happens for a reason
I know: what I want in life
I want: to have eternal happiness
I wish: that I could take all the pain and trials away from the people I love
I hate: feeling disappointed in myself
I miss: my CEU days!!!!
I fear: being kidnapped
I feel: happy to have finally made it to this point in my life
I hear: Lulu breathing while she is falling asleep
I smell: Apple Spice
I crave: chips and salsa
I search: for bargains
I wonder: what will happen to the economy in a year
I regret: how prideful I was two years ago and the people I hurt because of it
I love: helping others through their trails
I care: about everyone in need
I always: cry when I see AnnMarie's blog about Justin
I am not: good at snowboarding
I believe: in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints
I dance: any chance I get
I sing: any chance I get
I don’t always: say I am sorry when I should
I write: notes in Scott’s lunch (it is a fun surprise for him…at least I think so)
I win: over people with my charm (hahaha)
I lose: at hangman during sacrament meeting (Scott beats me every time!)
I never: thought I would be where I am today
I listen: to Scott tell me about his day and what he learned in school
I can usually be found: At Westmini or at my house
I am scared: of the big spiders that live in our basement!!! (Yuck)
I need: talk to Scott every day
I am happy about: where my choices in life led me.
I have an amazing husband and awesome friends!!!!
I tag: Jamie, Charley, Jessica, Dianne and Kathie
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you are so sweet.
I noticed that you missed your CEU days...haha... those were the days, much simpler life.
Post a Comment