Here is a self-portrait at the concert - we are great photographers!!!

This was about the best picture of Jack we could get. Trust me he is
up there.
Thanks to Alex, we were able to get a picture of us. However, this angle makes my knee look amazingly huge! Just call me big knee.

Here is the best part. Alex and her friend already had tickets to the concert, so we thought it would be fun to meet up. Alex and her friend (I am sorry I forgot her name, Alex) stood up in front of us. The best part....they stood exactly the same. Drinks in the right hand and the left hand in the pocket. Not only did they stand the same, but they were pretty much dressed the same! Hello twinners!!!!!! So, Scott and I thought it would be hilarious if he stood right next to them in the same pose. I tried to get the best picture I could of this, but I was on the ground and a little close to them. I am pretty sure Alex is going to get mad at me for posting this, but it is all for entertainment value. (Oh yeah and I think she told me that night not to post about this....oops?)

More posts to come...

2 comments:
Yeah. I'm not goingg to kill you for posting this. I'm glad we kept you entertained :)
Hahah! I'm glad you had fun! Wish we could have been there...maybe next time!?!?
Post a Comment