Not much needs to be typed on this post. I present to you some of our bridals and wedding pics. We have so many that I can't post all, but i will post some.
Yeah!! I am so happy for you two. I didn't get a chance to tell you but your wedding was amazing. It was so beautiful and perfect. I'm so glad I was able to be there. I need to come see your place now that your done painting and all. Your pictures are also amazing. Hope everything is going well for you guys.
Hey, You don't know me, but I actually went to high school with Scott. I hope you don't mind, I saw your blog from Natalie's and just wanted to wish the two of you congratulations! Your wedding looks absolutely beautiful and you two look so adorable together!
Life has changed so much since the day of our wedding. Scott and I adopted a second dog, Makita, to play with Lulu. I graduated with my MBA in May 2009 and Scott graduated with his Bachelor's in Economics in Dec. 2009. Scott is currently studying for the LSAT and will apply to law school fall of 2010. We are expecting our first baby, Lucas, on April 4th 2010. Life has been great and we are enjoying all of our adventures.
13 comments:
Yeah for wedding pictures! They are so beautiful Steph, I love them... gb
Love the pictures!! They turned out so cute. Glad I could be a part of such a special day for you two. We need to get together soon.
Steph -- this comment is for your mom. You and Scott look great in these photos. I'm glad he didn't throw you overboard.
They are beautiful! It helps when the subjects are so good looking too! :) you guys are awesome! We love you!
Love them! Beautiful bride and handsome Groom!!
Awesome pictures! Heidi and Tim are the best. You were one beautiful bride!
Your pictures are awesome!! I hope ours turn out half as good as yours! P.S. I really like how your hair is done
Alex, you've redeemed yourself!
You were a beautiful bride and Scott, a very handsome groom. You were both picture perfect.
Yeah!! I am so happy for you two. I didn't get a chance to tell you but your wedding was amazing. It was so beautiful and perfect. I'm so glad I was able to be there. I need to come see your place now that your done painting and all. Your pictures are also amazing. Hope everything is going well for you guys.
Hey, You don't know me, but I actually went to high school with Scott. I hope you don't mind, I saw your blog from Natalie's and just wanted to wish the two of you congratulations! Your wedding looks absolutely beautiful and you two look so adorable together!
Fun! I'm glad you posted so many pictures. Very Cute. I love the one of everyone jumping in the air.
Holy freaking pictures!! Whats up y'all?!
Don't you like my swooping bangs? Yee Hah!!!
Post a Comment