Last night, Scott and I went to an engagement party for Stacie and Kyle. Basically what happened is all of Kyle's friends (including me) were able to tell stories about Kyle, so that Stacie would know what she is getting herself into. I knew that this was going to be funny, only because Kyle has a lot of different quirks about him. However, I wasn't expecting a song to be made up of him. You must get past the picture quality of my camera. It is a
Aiptek and only cost me about $70-$80...so it is worth it. So, here is the video of Chris, Rick and Steve singing a song they wrote about Kyle. It is sung in the tune of: Of few of my favorite things, from the Sound of Music.
I wish I had the words to the song written down, but I don't. Kyle has a copy, so maybe I will have him forward it over to me.
There were a lot of different stories told about Kyle last night. I thought I really knew my brother, but was caught off guard when he told the "under water canoe" story.
We had a lot of fun last night hanging out with the whole gang again. Can't wait to see you all at the wedding!!!!
2 comments:
AWESOME! We couldn't really hear all of it...write the lyrics out tepani!
Yeah, I'd have to say the song was the highlight of the night. They did a good job capturing all the characteristics of Kyle. I'm glad I was able to be a part of it!
Post a Comment